Battle of Britain campaign issue

Discuss EAW and find answers to problems. Discuss any related WWII topics

Moderator: rotton50

justafleshwound
Aircrafthand
Aircrafthand

Re: Battle of Britain campaign issue

Post by justafleshwound »

rotton50 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:48 pm Have you tried 1.6 with the improved cockpits?
Yes I have but 1.60 as pointed out earlier has issues when playing the BOB Luftwaffe campaign.
Moggy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Moggy »

justafleshwound wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:03 am I'm running 1.28 and having an issue with the Battle of Britain campaign as the Luftwaffe. On missions the RAF aircraft always chase the Luftwaffe all the way back to their airfields in France. Needless to say this is hardly accurate, highly annoying and it's impossible to continue the campaign as the Luftwaffe are shot down in droves as they attempt to land.

So I'm looking at trying out 1.60 but would this issue also appear in 1.60?

Thanks
justafleshwound wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:03 am Well I've tried the European theatre options but the Luftwaffe BOB campaign map screen doesn't show the mission waypoints.
justafleshwound wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:03 am but 1.60 as pointed out earlier has issues when playing the BOB Luftwaffe campaign.
Can you download and install this 1.6 setup which Mr.Jelly has put together:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19FpPAu ... sp=sharing

Open DSP2024.exe and select "default European theatre" and the "EAW default" planeset.

See if you get the same problems in the default careers:
Jel
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Post by Jel »

rotton50 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:48 pm Have you tried 1.6 with the improved cockpits?
There is a problem with the improved cockpits that CJ is aware of. The speed displayed at the bottom left is not the same as on the needle.