Springclean of the board

Discuss EAW and find answers to problems. Discuss any related WWII topics

Moderator: rotton50

Moggy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Springclean of the board

Post by Moggy »

As you'll see tonight I have cleared up the board. With appropriate permissions those project boards which heven't been used for a while have been archived - they can always be de-archived if needed in future.

The facilities are still available to anyone who needs a board for any project, private or open.
Shreck
Fitter Grade I
Fitter Grade I

Post by Shreck »

Looks all ship shape and squared away! :wink:
S!...............Shreck 8)
"Ask not what you can do for your country,ask,what has your country been doing to you!"
FlyRight
Fitter Grade II
Fitter Grade II

Post by FlyRight »

...ya!!! has that look when one is looking for a new home somewhere down the road??? if you'd like to consider a new project board Peter??? called something like "Ray and Al's What-if Projects Page" an eaw spin-off if your will "where anything goes except the members"...also sounds like new credo :lol:

giving Ray top billing since i'm fooling around with this without his consent yet :)
Moggy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Moggy »

Certainly Alan - my pleasure.

Just tell me what you want - visible - invisible - open to all - open only to group members - whatever ....
Moggy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Moggy »

Finished the spring clean this morning. All the old project boards have now been put into archive against the time they may be needed again someday.