Just in case

Discuss EAW and find answers to problems. Discuss any related WWII topics

Moderator: rotton50

352ndSpitty

Just in case

Post by 352ndSpitty »

You missed it on SimHQ

Hello everyone...

Here's a feeble attempt to capture a "Few" of the highlights forth coming. It is a quick vid I threw together while finishing off a good bottle of Glenrothes Scotch...

Don't laugh too much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgfUjquzp58

352ndSpitty
Wudpecker

Post by Wudpecker »

Nice job, Spitty of the 352nd. Great start.
You do good movie.

Lots more on the list when you have time to jump out of the cockpit.

---low-level F-9 runway views (Gonna need those 3D pilots who look at you, since you can 'walk' right up to the plane)
---"Sit-back" long cockpit resolution standard (and the plus + sign for close-up aiming that approaches the old view.
---Smoky tracers--though hard to see and catch in video screenshots.
---Engine fires that go out-- also a little tricky to photograph. But colorful.
---Flying boats and seaplanes.
---Selectable sea convoys and land attack interdictions.
---Flyable bombers even without OAW (an early Mr. Jelly version is already out in tests)
---That includes dive-bombing Stukas.
---Many small things like engine sound stop on landing, Dive Speed, new runway lineups, better contrails without square ends, more faithful bomber defenders (and more determined AI to shoot them down)
---Several On-Line developments for more flying choices.
--- 'realistic' rear views for Veteran flyers and experts--will require more cockpit mods than presently available, however.
---and more.
Pobs
Chairman of the Code Committee
Chairman of the Code Committee

Post by Pobs »

Nice video spitty,

how about doing a Spanish Air Wars one ?... let people know about it a bit more widely ?...

cheers

pobs
352ndSpitty

Post by 352ndSpitty »

I haven't D/L'd your masterpiece yet Pobs.

But as soon as I get a the 2 vids I am currently working on finished I will take on that task and put together a vid that could be worthy of your efforts.

Give me a few weeks to catch up on what I have on my dinner plate and I will get a small clip to you all soon from the Spanish time frame.

Cheers,
352ndSpitty
Skylark

Post by Skylark »

Nice one Spitty,
don't forget to show case some of those terrific HiRes Skins too.

PS: I noticed your using the default gun sounds....when there are some real interesting ones available created by Pathfinder, Peregrine, Jander and Luke ... just to name a few

Cheers mate :wink:
Wudpecker

Post by Wudpecker »

As for the gun sounds--
I suggest you talk to your fellow 352nd pilot, xxEManXX, who seems to have an inside source for the new sounds.