"New" Weather mods of "old" Midway

To upgrade the 2001 Midway addon
Wudpecker

"New" Weather mods of "old" Midway

Post by Wudpecker »

Moggy---------
In case you hadn't noticed, the link posted in SimHQ for the new weather mod doesn't work as of June 30, 2005. Takes me to the old "Time of Day" mod, and your main Midway introduction is cut off.

For those few who don't check SimHQ, there are new Weather mods that combine seas, terrain, and skies for Midway. With .bat files for instant installs--just for those flyers who don't run OAW. The main files are OAW ready.

Waiting for Shreck's great update of Midway with other islands, shoals, and suchlike with both fear and respect. :roll:
Moggy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Moggy »

Hello Wudy

The old page no longer exists, I deleted it when I posted the new one. The new page is the only page at that address. It displays okay for me both in IE and Firefox, and I have refreshed several times to check.

Can't think what the problem is unless your browser won't let go the copy in its cache.
Wudpecker

Post by Wudpecker »

Not my browser, Mogggy. I went frantic checking it.
It's AOL's servers (or whoever they rent from). Somehow had the old site still in their cookies or whatever. Maybe an international thing.

Your "mod" site is now up as of this morning. The general page was still cut short, but I'm on my way to check it now.

Thanks for the fine job!