Welcome to The Gen - New recruits please start here!

Sadly neccessary bureaucratic bumpf for guidance. New recruits start here!
Moggy-the-Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to The Gen - New recruits please start here!

Post by Moggy-the-Admin »

"The Gen was an newsreel intended for RAF personnel in bases all around the world, and released between April 1943 and mid-1945. Eighteen issues were produced."

Because of the large number of spam registrations, I have disabled automatic board registration.

If you want to join The Gen to join in the public EAW and other discussions, simply drop me a message at the "contact us" link at the foot of the landing page. I can then activate an account.

The system of ranks here is based on the men who kept the RAF flying, the erks. So you start as a humble Aircrafthand, move up to Armourer at 25 posts, to Flight Mechanic at 100, Fitter Grade II at 250, Fitter Grade I at 500, Flight Sergeant at 1,000, and Warrant Officer at 3,000.

If your register account is activated please post to introduce yourself. New users who do not post at least once - at least to say hello! - will be deleted after one month.

The rules of these boards are the rules laid down in the original charter of the EAW Community at CombatSim, and can be seen in the "EAW Charter" post in this section.
Moggy
The Administrator of The Gen
www.mogggy.org