Hejaz Railway Tmods

The 1st World War in the Middle East: The Sinai-Palestine-Syria, Mespot, and Hejaz theatres
FlyRight
Fitter Grade II
Fitter Grade II

Hejaz Railway Tmods

Post by FlyRight »

new arabic texturizing...

AleppoRRstation (was GS apartment building)
ArmourRRcars (based all on Gibbons HR 3dz trains)
OttomanRRengine (3dz tweaked from Gibbons DRB locomotive)

updated - cheers
Last edited by FlyRight on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moggy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Moggy »

That's bloody good!

Do you do mosques?

Could do with a couple of Mosques large and small.
FlyRight
Fitter Grade II
Fitter Grade II

Post by FlyRight »

i could do a mosque, didn't Shreck do one??? or is it the one from Gibbons GS extractions am thinking of...

btw any of these skins are just extrabolations and right now! only tmods that appear with ingame ground object detal set to off with a default eaw directory.

and heres your Iraqi outpost but now with damage. the same damage shows infront too but i was limited because most of the elements mirror so i had to remap to get some of the blast effect to not look do redundit...
...i updated others to reflect wwi Turk/German/British fortresses but can send you itm this tested one for your IAW...btw do you want a gate on it???
Wudpecker

Post by Wudpecker »

Nice work, FlyRight!
Moggy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Moggy »

I like that damage model. :)

On Mosques we have a basic version. What I really need is one with domes and minarettes for the larger town locations.
FlyRight
Fitter Grade II
Fitter Grade II

Post by FlyRight »

while looking at my Mespot mixed bag of teases a year later, i found this...

Peter! you there?...while dusting off my backup CD of mods for this theatre do you have Iraqi compatiable with 1.28c??? because i don't what to redo any menus, etc!!!
Moggy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Moggy »

I'm here alright!

I just had a volounteer to do a Arabic speech pack, so we've got started on that.

I do want that mosque! - did you ever let me have the railway station, and the armoured train?

I have a version of Iraq set up more or less for 128C and here it is:

http://mogggy.org/iraq/OAW128/Iraq1941forOAW128C.zip

This is one of those JellyPackaged jobs that you unzip in the EAW folder that OAW uses and it sets up all the Iraq files which are then selectable in OAW.

If you don't use OAW there's a version I first made up for 128A here:

http://mogggy.org/iraq/128A/ZZ-EAW-128A ... t-Iraq.zip
FlyRight
Fitter Grade II
Fitter Grade II

Post by FlyRight »

an arabic speech pack? that'll be great!!! am guessing its usage will be for IAW but i don't think too many will care if Turkish flown Ge slots borrow the snd files...

any arabic tmods are only pcx ready pending render fixing and missing damage except that fortress you should have had was finished...after i sort out my files off the CD i can send you the Turk trainset, at the moment its usable with default DM...which email? i saw you post a different one

also i must have started a citadel! forgot that too which can double for a typical desert market place, so along with that let me finish the mosque/station when i get back into a tmod frame of mind.

while on the topic, someday i could convert city 3dz/pcx with arabic architecture instead of mediterreanian??? but thats on the bottom of the to-do list.
Moggy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Moggy »

Wow!

These are great!

Slowly but surely the stuff is comming together for this.

On the planes front still short of that Vickers Valentia, but will probabaly cannabalise one of those similar 1WW bombers Col Gibbon has been doing.

The Arabic speech pack will do for Iraq 41, for the Israel/Arab 1947 scenarios, but at a pinch better than nothing for Turkish slots in 1WW.
FlyRight
Fitter Grade II
Fitter Grade II

Post by FlyRight »

...already sent the ottoman train, not sure if my email made it to you Peter!
Moggy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Moggy »

It arrived thanks!

Had a busy weekend, more out than in!